Do you like to build websites that feel just like magic to the users? Do you love minimalist details that can provide a truly unique experience? Is classical music your passion? Come and join our team!
You will be working closely with the creative director and the rest of the creative team such as: UX and UI designers, project managers and copywriters. Top development skills are required as well as excellent communication capacities.
Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, an interest in classical music and its audience is required for this position.
- Understanding of interactive online design and responsive web design
- Experience and knowledge of building websites based on customized UX and UI
- PHP experience, including working with PHP backend scripting language
- Knowledge and experience working with node.js
- Knowledge of databases such as MySQL and processes of data import onto websites
- WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Experience in working in an agile work environment
- Domain of Responsive Web Design
- Version Control/Git
- RESTful Services and API
- Testing/Debugging tools are a plus
- Browser Developer tools are a plus
- Fluent in English, and comfortable communicating via email, Slack or on video calls
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks
- Extremely passionate for projects
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change
- Autonomous, proactive and self-motivator
- EU-friendly time zone
- Taking the approved UX and UI and turning it into reality
- Close collaboration with the Project Manager to establish priorities as the work progresses
- Constant strive for clarity
- Full ownership of technical solutions and implementations – from back end to front end
- Finding the fastest and sleekest technical applications of the clients’ ideas
WORKING WITH MOLINA VISUALS
Molina Visuals is a boutique storytelling agency creating innovative media that develops strong brands related to classical music.
With no headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere. Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive minded.
We produce high-end 360º campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences. Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a fair/deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
This is a on-demand position and we are open to initiating a collaboration with an agency, established teams of freelancers or individuals who can cover all the expectations with the same level of quality across front and back end implementation.