IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Applied knowledge of the fundamental concepts and technologies associated with Telecom Network, Software Defined Network/NFV. Capable of performing consulting, requirement gathering, Creation of HLD/ LLD, implementation, configuration of ALM (Agile life cycle manager), ASM and various virtual network functions from NEPs. The practitioners will be involved in installation, configuration and integration of ALM, ASM, NOI with other OSS systems depending on the solution scope. Specifically the tasks will include:
- Network Rollout Project Manager for RAN Technology, with experience in managing Field activity for Network Deployment.
- Monitor operations of 3rd parties, implement changes frameworks based on customer changing requirement objectives and manage capacity with 3rd parties based on the business requirements.
- Create action plans with 3rd parties, make changes if necessary to achieve best performance to provide great customer experience.
- Support New Build and acquisition projects, forecast the needed resource and Radio, spare materials.
- Manage operation SLAs and drive improvement action in case of deviation.
- Analyze the SLAs and ensure the fulfillment of Customer operations SLAs.
- First point of contact towards the end customer, this profile must bring good communication/negotiation skills in order to handle customer interactions.
- Monitor, support and co-ordinate the daily install/maintenance activities in the Field:
- Delivery Installation forecast about volumes for the 3rd parties
- Support the installation daily work & troubleshooting
- Resource planning
- Delivery forecast about volumes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Technical Degree in communications field
5 to 10 yrs experience in wireless network rollout and/or wireless O&M
Large network project rollouts successfully completed
Good to excellent Spanish read, write and oral skill
Good communication and negotiation skills
Proactive self starter
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world\'s economy. IBM Services partners with the world\'s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.