Are you a student or have just graduated and you’re looking for an internship to test your creative skills in an exciting tech startup environment? If so, you’re in luck! We’re currently on the lookout for a DE Content Marketing intern to help us fulfill our company objectives – and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You’ll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you’ll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines – all the while using your skills.
- Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 75 people and 25 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and we’ve been featured twice in Wired\'s 100 Hottest European startups list.
Now we\'re laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us grow in the vacation rental industry.
- ️ What you\'ll be doing:
- Your main tasks will revolve around content creation in German you will write unique long-form articles, eBooks, guides, landing pages, newsletters and other marketing materials to help vacation rental owners and property managers make the most of their businesses.
- Carry out keyword research and develop a monthly editorial calendar with the help of our Content & SEO lead.
- Managing our presence on social channels, as well as engaging with industry influencers on review sites, forums and social accounts.
- Assist in building lead generation tools to scale our inbound marketing efforts.
- Assist in executing CRM campaigns - this may include copywriting and translating.
- Continuously optimize channel performance through A/B testing and data analysis.
- Help other colleagues with marketing initiatives.
We\'re looking for someone who:
If you are willing to take this opportunity, it means that you are passionate about writing and marketing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
As well as excellent written and spoken English, you will be native in German. Any other European language is a plus. You’ll be the owner of our German content, so we’ll only consider applications of German natives, meaning you’ve learned and used German from early childhood.
In addition to your writing and marketing skills, we’re looking for someone who:
- Loves content. You love producing all forms of content; webinars, videos, podcasts, blog posts… you name it!
- Thinks about the customer. Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you’re always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click “subscribe.”
- Plays well with others. You love working in a team. Yes, you’re the writer and will own different content projects, but you listen to your team’s ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard by delivering copy that crystalizes the entire team’s expertise into messages you can all be proud of and drive great results.
- Gets stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you’ll need your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your writing chops.
- Expects feedback and changes. Because they’re coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
- Basic SEO knowledge and great copywriting skills
- Previous experience working in a marketing team or within the copywriting and/or translation industry.
- Detail and goal-oriented with strong data and analytical skills.
- Experience with the use of tools and systems used internally such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hubspot, Semrush/Ahrefs, Trello, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred but not required.
- Paid internship
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Office tools for your daily work
- Great culture & working environment
- International team of over 26 different nationalities
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Fun team activities and company events!
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.