- Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 75 people and 25 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and we’ve been featured twice in Wired\'s 100 Hottest European startups list.
Now we\'re laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us grow in the vacation rental industry.
About the role
Are you willing to contribute with your skills in Display and Youtube Performance Marketing? You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results.
Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of the paid performance team. The work requires a combination of analytical and creative skills. The candidate shall be comfortable with doing pre-campaign analysis, setting up Display and Video campaigns, conducting post-campaign analysis as well as creating display and video ads to attract potential customers. The work is performed on paid channels such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram Ads and Youtube Ads.
️ What you\'ll be doing:
- Develop new display and video campaigns with GoogleAds, Facebook Ads, and Youtube ads on your own
- Optimize existing display and video campaigns
- Run and manage LeadAds, Remarketing Display ads, Custom Intent, Affinity ads and Video ads globally and optimise them to acquire new relevant contacts and increase our conversion rates
- Designing, implementing and analyzing A/B tests and experimients
- Create creative concepts with the help of the design team
- Take ownership of our affiliate and referral programs
- Take ownership of a budget and invest wisely
- Improve and set up performance analysis
- Define Audience lists
- Identify new markets and opportunities to create new display campaigns
- Report your results to your team and stakeholder on a regular basis and increase CR Performance Marketing
- Share your knowledge with the marketing team, be open to listening to feedback and find ways to collaborate
We\'re looking for someone who:
- Focuses on impact. You are disciplined about drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting your direction accordingly. You’re an expert in analyzing data in spreadsheets and reporting tools and have a data-driven approach to marketing, analytical skills and deep business understanding.
- Thinks about the customer. Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you’re always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click “subscribe.”
- Plays well with others. You love working in a team. Yes, you will own different content projects, but you listen to your teams ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You understand that we will only succeed if we work together as one single team.
- Gets stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you’ll need your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your writing chops.
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great. You have demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles.
- Expects feedback and changes. Because they’re coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
- Hands-on experience building paid media for more than 1 year ideally in other SaaS companies
- Undergraduate or masters studies in business or a technical field (i.e. marketing, engineering, math, etc.)
- Knowledge of different bidding strategies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Display Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads. Linkedin and Bing are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Another European language is a plus (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French or German)
- Experience with Figma, Canva and running affiliate and referral programs is a plus
- Knowledge of additional tools including Criteo, Video 360 and programmatic is a plus
- Permanent contract
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 25 paid vacation days
- Computer and office tools and gadgets.
- Meal vouchers with Tarjeta Cheque Gourmet
- Private health insurance with Cigna (fully paid)
- Free English and Spanish online courses
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 26 different nationalities
- Fun activities and team-building events!
- Opportunities to learn & grow
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.