- Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup, focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 75 people and 25 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona and we’ve been featured twice in Wired\'s 100 Hottest European startups list.
Now we\'re laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us grow in the vacation rental industry.
About the role
We are on the lookout for a CRM Specialist to join our fast-growing, multicultural startup in the city center of Barcelona. If you are a tech lover with experience in CRM, you’ve found the perfect job! You will be creating and developing a CRM strategy using Hubspot through a creative approach.
️ What you\'ll be doing:
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company, ensuring the right user receives the right message at the right time from the right channel.
- Design, implement & optimize (A/B test) engaging and innovative conversion and reactivation CRM campaigns across direct channels, ensuring the right user receives the right message at the right time from the right channel.
- Support CRM customer retention campaigns focused on goals such as feature activation, engagement, retention and churn mitigation.
- Increase levels of engagement amongst existing subscribers including behaviourally-triggered CRM campaigns and customer journeys.
- Work closely with other specialists and developers to integrate new tools and manage user databases, enabling a unified customer journey.
- Manage copy and translations.
- Create reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice, actionable recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
We\'re looking for someone who:
- Focuses on impact. You are disciplined about drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting your direction accordingly. You’re an expert in analyzing data in spreadsheets and reporting tools and have a data-driven approach to marketing, analytical skills and deep business understanding.
- Thinks about the customer. Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you’re always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click “subscribe.”
- Plays well with others. You love working in a team. Yes, you will own different content projects, but you listen to your teams ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You understand that we will only succeed if we work together as one single team.
- Gets stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you’ll need your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your writing chops.
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great. You have demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles.
- Expects feedback and changes. Because they’re coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM and a track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Be data-driven, analytical and with strong problem-solving skills.
- Native/Advanced English
- A strong handle on marketing automation tools (preference for Hubspot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and complex customer data structures/systems, with proven ability to implement at scale.
- Knowledge of GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL laws and compliance
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL are preferred skills
- Permanent contract
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 25 paid vacation days
- Meal vouchers with Tarjeta Cheque Gourmet
- Private health insurance with Cigna (fully paid)
- Computer, tools and gadgets for your daily work
- Free English and Spanish online courses
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 26 different nationalities
- Fun activities and team building events!
- Opportunities to learn & grow
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.