Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Location: open for multiple locations in Europe
The candidate will work in the Voice Engineering Department and interface with IT, Network Operations, Service Delivery, Product Management, Voice Carriers and Voice Customers across Europe and India to implement and test voice and messaging interconnections with other carriers.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
- Maintain interconnects for VoIP and messaging in a multi country global voicenetwork.
- Design, migrate, add, change and test interconnections to other carriers.
- Develop solutions to improve the efficiency and reliability to interconnections.
- At least 3 years engineering & technical experience in telecoms or related industry.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of telecom carrier grade products and services.
- Detailed knowledge of VoIP SIP signalling, VoIP media transmission and messaging APIs.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, data analysis, IP networks and IP protocols.
- Degree Level in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Technical certifications in an appropriate field.
- English + another European language.
- Ability to work in a virtual and global team across Europe and Asia.
- Flexible approach to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location. In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Employee recognition schemes/awards
- Public transport allowance/parking lots
- Office sites close to the city centre
- Discounts with local gyms