Our client is a leading provider of Telecommunication network planning, service assurance, analytics and optimization solutions to communications service providers worldwide. They leverage their expertise in big-data and real-time capabilities to help over 300 of the largest telecoms service providers in more than 100 countries to run their networks and businesses more efficiently, profitably and to optimize the customer experience. Many of their RAN, OSS and BSS solutions are used by service providers in the transformation of their networks to NFV and 5G.
Candidates will be expected to hunt for new logo accounts and upsell to existing accounts. This is a sole contributor sales role that will carry a sales quota with a sales commission plan. The client is mid-sized (1000+ people globally).
Spain, Nokia Spain, Satec, Anxios Portugal, Arca)
- At least 10 years of experience selling projects/solutions.
- A relevant degree (Business, Sales, Marketing, Electronics, IT).
- Experience with direct sales to Telecom Operators and selling via telecom/communications partners.
- Experience working with customers in the Spain and Portugal, primarily Orange Spain, Telefonica, Vodafone Spain, Masmovil, MEO, NOS, NOWO (advantage knowing Ericsson
The client is willing to consider Spanish speaking candidates who live in other European countries and hold an EU passport.
- Consistent achievement of Sales Targets and a track record of large solution sales.
- Relevant background in Telecom Software and Services based Solution Selling, specifically in OSS, BSS, Service Assurance, Mobile, Analytics, RAN Optimization, Geolocation and Planning.
- Well presented, well spoken, confident and outgoing.
- Team player who is driven by achievement and success.
- Strong internal leader and collaborator.
- Willing to travel from time to time abroad.